Sunday, February 15, 2009

Would Everyone Please Get Well?

Would you all please get well so that I can have a day off, PLEASE?! I'm tired. I hate working 7 days a week. I've had one Friday off since the beginning of January! This isn't good! I'm spending more time at hospitals than any doctors I know! They get to send their patients off to the hospitalists. Not me! And right now I get to go to 4 different hospitals! Pretty soon I'll be the patient and you can come visit me! One person is getting discharged from rehab this week. That's it. The rest are still on my "run to visit" list. Ahhhh! I want to go take a nap but I just got home and it's almost time to pick up my son and fix supper. Did someone say "Take Out?" Surely it's an instant food and veg in front of the TV night! Yes, my blogs sound totally self-centered. I fully admit that they are. This is the only place where it gets to be about me. The whole rest of my life is about someone else. So as I told some people today, "Get over it."

No comments: