Friday, February 6, 2009

So I spoil my kids

Okay then! Changed my mind again! Pulled the magic rabbit out of the hat, again! (Been doing that for 21 years now! When does it end?) My son comes home crying because he's 18 and wants so badly to ask this girl out. He is 18 and has never asked a girl for a date, and now he's screwed by his father!

I remembered that I have driven from here to China and back this month....mileage reimbursement! Mom saves the day again and spends her car repair money on a damn phone bill. But I can't let my poor son not have a date when he's never had one yet! The boys are also going to come off their father's bill and will be put on their mother's, as soon as possible. At least I'll know what to expect each month. Then their father can deal with his own bills, and I won't have to pay for him, too! Can't do this anymore!

One more step in the process of separating... One step closer to divorce. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

Billy Thompson said...

You'll get there, every day you are closer!! Just keep being that amazing person that you are and in the end it will work out. God took care of you this time, and he'll keep doing it.