Saturday, February 21, 2009

New life... I need to start a new life

Okay, so we plan this amazing Celebration of Life. It's perfect. There's a powerpoint picture presentation at the beginning that was perfectly done. We included some of R's favorite music. The scriptures, the message, the prayers are all perfectly connected and there's a wonderful flow to the service. It all fit R perfectly. Here's the kicker: the people who left the church because they hate me, all showed up for the service. I'm standing up there thinking, "I just designed this amazing service for this amazing person, and it's attended by people who tried to destroy me and my family! I'm leading worship for people who literally sought my demise!" And then, R's son slept through the whole damn thing!!!! He slept through his mother's funeral!!!!! That's a first! I have never, in all my career seen that before!!!!! And then, the Jackass didn't pay me for the service!!! Another relative came and gave me what is equivalent to $5.00/hr for my time!!!!! I hate these people! I hate working so hard and doing so much and being totally unappreciated, and looking over my shoulder for those hateful, backstabbers!!!! The emails were probably flying tonight about how horrible I am, etc!!! Damn!! I have to find another career. I don't think I can do this much longer!!!! And now I've just gotten home, (12 hours after I left my house) from doing 2 hospital visits, and now I have to START preparing for tomorrow! I just want to go to bed. I think I'm about to fall on my face.

I promised myself that I'd quit whining so much. Maybe another day. Today sucked!!!

1 comment:

Kent said...

For all the folks mentioned here, it is their problem, not yours! The only problem you have is that you weren't compensated fairly or appropriately. God Bless S....