Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some days suck. No hope for tomorrow

Well I feel as unlovable as possible and like a total fool. Glad I had lunch with a good friend! At least one person in this world loves me. And I realize that I'm not a total moron. Just pissed as hell and hurt like hell. At least I had a couple of hours of laughing! Thanks! Rejection and rejecting are painful things. The ex called and asked for help with his loneliness at the end of a very upsetting day. I even screwed him over. Obviously I am sharing my toxic environment with others around me. Shar'n Shar alike, is my motto! Even a positive call from the attorney wasn't good enough to lift my depression. Damn! Time to go to bed and try to sleep. Probably won't.
Have a mammogram tomorrow. Boy that's something to look forward to! If men had to have their penises squashed, they'd come up with a different test! I am dying to put just one man in one of those damn machines! Watch him scream! Put it on uTube. Then we'd see some changes in health care! Hope the rest of the day is better. I doubt it.

3 comments:

Billy Thompson said...

His emotional comfort is no longer your responsibility, so don't feel guilty. Sounds like that 2 AM carload of b****es never rolled up. :)

Kent said...

I agree with Billy... time to worry about #1 - YOU. I pray this gorgeous day has improved your perspective.

chocolatea said...

Thanks guys!