Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Tired

I think there is not much that is more exhausting than sitting in a hospital waiting room. For some reason that sitting and waiting totally drains me. Let me plan a program. Let me plan worship. After those things I am energized! I'm ready to go! After sitting for just 2hrs in a hospital waiting room, I am exhausted, drained and stir crazy! Of course I've never been good at sitting still for long. Please, God, make me do it again! I haven't had enough waiting room time! I think I actually have to go do it again tomorrow. Don't even know what hospital yet. At least I'm learning what I like and don't like.

I need a new life and so does just about everyone I know. I'm not even going to ask if it can get worse. It might.

At least tomorrow I will go to a nice restaurant for lunch, and visit with some great people! Looking forward to that. I've been eating out with friends a lot lately. That's been the one sane hour of my days. For that I am grateful. I also have the joy of having a man hit on me the whole time tomorrow. He's married. He's not my type. At least I will feel appealing. The only problem is that he loves to embarrass me and make me blush. Don't appreciate that. Maybe he'll behave tomorrow with a larger group. Or it could just give him a larger audience. We'll see.

Too tired to think. Too tired to write anything creative. Good night.

2 comments:

Billy Thompson said...

It could be a lot worse, you could still be married. Enjoy the freedom you have, do stuff just for you without the need to check with someone. N and I are good, but we still enjoy our day off every so often.

Kent said...

At least one of your friends isn't feeling the need for a new life. Praise God! ...even with a broken shoulder!