Friday, February 20, 2009

Interesting Crowd

The funeral is tomorrow and the family has been feuding since R's death. R's children against the caregivers and R's stepsons. It's very sad that R's children are giving the caregivers such a hard time. They deserve to be treated well after all they've done for R. I am amazed. I've actually never been caught in a family feud before. Can't wait to figure out the seating of the "family" tomorrow. If it's possible that R is seeing what's happening, she is really pissed, I'm sure! Just not sure who she'd be more pissed at.

I'm kind of caught in the middle of all of it, except that R's son doesn't know that I know what's going on. At least he acts like he thinks I don't know. The other interesting factor in tomorrow's activities is that most of the people who left the church due to anger, will be at the service. They can't stand me. They tried to get me fired with the lies they made up about me. Every time we have a funeral, they show up. It's going to be so fun! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Have to get some sleep. Have to be at work at 9am and I desperately need some sleep.
Good night

No comments: