Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wrong place for escape

Another bad choice.... I am the queen of bad choices. Came to my sister's to get away from the chaos of drug use. Brought my youngest with me. She and my brother-in-law have not asked or said anything about my depression or my family. I've been thinking, "This is odd." Just now the truth is revealed..."Just because G uses marijuana doesn't mean he's an addict. You're poisoning your son's mind." I am hanging on to either sanity or insanity by a thread. Not sure which it is. No matter what I do I am accused of being wrong. It's hard to disturb the "family system," and not get blamed. I'm not strong enough right now. I can't fight her and my kids at the same time. Time to leave. No place to go. Will call some friends. I have to find a place to be nurtured, immediately.

No comments: