Saturday, March 7, 2009

Garden in Spring

The day was warm. The weather was luscious and I'm enjoying this spring heat wave! My garden is about to bloom. If we get some rain, I won't have to go buy a new sprinkler and hose tomorrow. I can't hold out any longer or my plants will die. When the garden blooms, I hope my heart does also. It's my favorite time of the year when my garden seems to laugh with excitement! It will do my heart some good to enjoy that.

Last night I had nightmares about death and babies being murdered. It wasn't good. I'm a bit afraid to go to sleep. Maybe I should hang my hammock in the middle of the garden to ward off the nightmares. Or maybe I need a dream catcher above my bed. I sure hope tonight is better. Tomorrow, if it's not raining, I'll work in my garden for some healthy therapy. Perhaps that will really help! I hope!

No comments: