Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Day!


Can't believe how perfectly beautiful yesterday and today are! I want to just stay outside continually. Took three older boys to the largest park in town today. They didn't claim me and I didn't claim them, but I thoroughly enjoyed walking the park. It was crowded with kids, dogs and disc golfers. It seemed like half of town was there. Explored the newest blooming plants and discovered they were merely pansies. What disappointment to go to a xeriscape garden and discover pansies! Oh well. They made a nice show from a distance. It feels great to get outside, feel the wind on my face and the sun on my back. Wish it would stay like this for a few months. It won't last nearly that long, so we have to cherish the comfortable days we do have.

The boys did their spring testosterone show. Decided to rip stick down a steep hill with several curves. We have no broken bones. Yea! My middle son looks like he slid 50' across the pavement, though. He won't be sleeping well tonight! There is not a section of his body without a raw wound. He's not complaining though. Won't bandage any of them. He has such a maximum pain threshold, that kid could give birth and not wince!

It's been a good spring day and we're about to enjoy a good dinner.

1 comment:

Kent said...

I love it when you have great days! Enjoy! God really is soooo good.