Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hell

I am living in hell. Who needs hell in an afterlife? I get to live it every day right here! Nothing is ever going to work out in my life. It just won't. Life sucks and nothing I do will change that. I'm now planning to admit my kids to the hospital from hell because it's my only option, thanks to my lovely insurance. My laptop is possibly dead as of this afternoon. Had to make a trip to a school and 3 trips to my kids' doc's office to get shot records straightened out. Spent 9 hours on the phone with people who were not helpful!! My middle child got mad at school and had the nerve to call and ask for a ride home early. I refused so he just walked home mid day. And the topper was when I ate my favorite chocolate desert to cheer myself and my stress level is so high, it made me sick! I give up! I will not try to have a good life. I am now an official cynic. I have evidently been damned to hell for eternity. The only thing that hasn't happened is that my car did not break down and I didn't have a wreck. I'm sure that's coming tomorrow.

No comments: