Monday, April 27, 2009

Tomorrow is my birthday

Wahoo! Tomorrow, I get to claim one more year. This past year seems like it was ten years long, so I can't really complain that it counts for just one. My body screams that it has aged 10 years though! I look like one of our former presidents. You know what I mean. They age at lightning speed while in office. (Except George W. He's too stupid to get stressed.) Gray hair has doubled. The wrinkles on the face are deep now. No hiding them! I think I have permanent frown lines rather than smile lines. If I'd quit clenching my jaw, it would help. No matter how I think I feel, I know I'm still stressed because my jaw is clamped tight. I took one of those true age tests. Did pretty well, even with the smoking, until I came to the stress questions. I think it said I should be dead. Just kidding, sort of. Only 8 years older than I actually am! I went from 10 years younger than I am to 8 years older, all in a couple of questions. Isn't that great news? I keep hoping the yoga will help. Maybe it will eventually. I do feel a bit better. Still.... it does not look good, and neither do I.

No comments: