Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Quick Gripe

I've spent a whole day gathering the final information for my divorce decree to send to the attorney. A WHOLE DAY, driving from one town to another. I thought it would take about an hour. Now I can't get the gd ex to give me the simple vin no. on the vehicle he's driving. The one that he's supposed to get in the decree! It all needs to go in the mail today!! Today!!! It's now 1 hr and 8 min until the post office closes. Damn him! "I'm busy right now." "I'm in a meeting." "I have to go to bed now." "I have to take care of the kids now." Damnit! Now I have to go to where my son works, meet him, and get the vin number if he'll let me. My therapist and my yoga instructor are teaching me to breathe in stressful situations. Here's my first pop quiz. Can I breathe enough to stay calm, and talk rationally? This quiz is hard. I hate it!

No comments: