Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunday Morning

What shall I do with myself tomorrow morning? I've thought of several places to go worship, including a buddhist temple which my yoga instructor told me about. It feels really good to think of having a whole Sunday with no place in particular to go. It feels good to think about living like half the population and having a whole Sunday to work in the yard or just be lazy. It's not like god and I are on speaking terms, anyway. Perhaps, since this is my vacation I will stay home. I'll work in the garden out back and get that cleaned up. What a mess it is! Sunday without church. I hardly know what that is. I always think about all those people who have Sat and Sun, two days in a row to do chores and play. Sure wish I did on a regular basis!

No comments: