Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kissing

I know this title sounds totally weird for me. But that's life. that's who/where I am right now. I've been thinking about what you can tell about a man by how he kisses. Perhaps if I'd paid attention to kisses a long time ago, I wouldn't be where I am now. Perhaps if I pay attention to kisses in the future, (If I ever get that luxury again.) I won't make the same mistakes again. There are many different kinds of kissers in this world. There are men who stand straight, with their heads straight. When you approach them, you have to turn your head. They do not move to meet you half way. This kind of kisser will wear you out. You're the one who is always accommodating. There's no giving up his agenda. Then there's the man who opens his mouth and presents a gaping hole for you to stick your tongue in. These men do the same as the stick straight guys. They give you nothing to work with. there's no greeting your tongue with theirs. There's no movement of the lips to welcome yours. These men just fill space. They don't know how to give. They don't pay attention to you or change their lives to give to you. Your purpose in their lives is to take care of them. Then there are the men who know how to kiss. They turn their head half way to meet you. they make love to your lips with their lips. they know how to play with your tongue with theirs. I wonder if you could use the old concept of, "All I ever needed to know I learned in kindergarten." or whatever that book is. It's basic sharing, giving and taking turns. Haven't kissed too many guys like this. Maybe that's the problem with my life. The ones who know how to give and take are, as they say, "gay or married." Of course if I ask my married women friends what their husbands kiss like, I will probably find they aren't too satisfied. I've heard the "girl talk." I'm evidently not missing much. You guys maybe need to take some lessons. Too bad there isn't a "Kissing 101" course out their. Of course I haven't been on the other end of this. Maybe you guys think that we women need some lessons, too. Who knows? Maybe I'm a lousy kisser. All I can say it that I'm going to use kissing as a gauge for future reference. At least, if I ever get another chance. Dating! What a strange concept after all these years!

No comments: