Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a beautiful day

What a great day! The sun is bright and the temperature cool! What a great day for a walk in the park, or a road trip to nowhere! I'm storing this day in my memory for future winter ones, or perhaps I'll take it out and use it when the sun beats down and it's over 90. What a glorious day! My soul automatically says, "Thank you, God." Then I'm reminded that I'm not sure who to thank and that makes me sad. Oh well. It's too beautiful of a day to worry about the big questions. It's the perfect day to just "be!" I think I'll go lie in the hammock, enjoy the sun, and appreciate the life that is ours together on this earth.

1 comment:

nikki said...

even if you aren't sure who to thank...even if you aren't sure if you've got God... God has you. Always.