Saturday, June 6, 2009

Illusions

So the light ahead turned out to be a train after all! It wasn't the sun! I'm so tired of this fire, I can barely move. My lawn needs mowed. My house needs cleaned. All I can do is sit. Too much loss to bear. I keep trying to move on. Honest! It just is not to be. The jerk is now contesting the divorce settlement. When the papers are filed, I will legally be married to the jerk again. I can't stand it! I'm going back to bed. When it's over, come get me!

Not really, I have a divorce to fight for. Now I will need to make all the drug use and mess of my life public (well, more public than it is,which isn't saying much since almost 200 people know my every move.). Anyway, I have this weekend to decide whether to fight it or not. He wants child support and a higher percentage of the house sale profit. I honestly want to help the boys, but the court standard is to pay 20% of my income, per child. And there is no way to arrange for paying bills directly. He gets cash. Like that will go to the kids' care! AAaaaaahhhhhh! I might have to get a second job. When the hell I'd work a second job is beyond my comprehension!

The fire rages on. There is almost nothing left of this phoenix to rise with. There are no treasures left in the ashes.

No comments: