Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Night Date

It's Friday night and I actually have a date! Wow! It's been a long time since that has happened. It's Friday night, and instead of watching the couples at dinner, I'll be one of the couples at dinner. This time I won't hate them/ I won't want to run up and warn them to never get married. This time I won't be jealous of the attention they give and receive. It's Friday night and I have a date! He's not Mr. Wonderful. He won't sweep me off my feet. Of that I am sure. And I certainly don't need to be swept off my feet right now. Still, it's nice to have a date on Friday night. Perhaps a good night kiss? ....... Can I remember how to do this? It's been a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg time!

1 comment:

nikki said...

Yay for Friday night dates!
Have a great time! Enjoy the food, and laugh a lot!