Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

It's hard to sit still tonight. I'll explain more tomorrow. For now, I'm full of energy and exhausted at the same time. Can't focus to accomplish anything. Feel like I just want to go to sleep and know that as soon as I lie down, my mind will keep going. Sure wish I could control my brain a bit more! My son is asleep early, so he hasn't kept me distracted at all. Need to clean my house and yet I just want to lie down! Oh,... the responses that anticipation causes in our bodies are strange. Why am I sleepy and hyper at the same time? Why can't my mind focus on what I'm doing? I know. I'm not living in the present. My mind is in tomorrow, yesterday and today. It's wearing me out. Obviously I haven't been practicing my yoga very well. Hmmm. Always more to learn. Always more to improve on.

No comments: